Change name of category?

Since we already use the name Support Group, it may induce into confusion with this category name. Maybe we could change it to e.g. Technical Support?

I was trying help before, would that fit? We can have a subcategory for FAQ for the styled How to … posts, too! I got this idea from https://meta.discourse.org/c/howto/faq

In another direction, would you know a home of that support group somewhere in the web?

Maybe helpdesk would be clearer?

For the support group we should get soon a space here. But it is up to now an internal group, with the only public contact point currently being the supportgroup@degrowth.net mail address, as described on the support group page on degrowth.info.

Helpdesk sounds too technical for me. We’re not in a hosting provider environment here. What’s wrong with Help?

Can you discuss in the other Support Group, if:

• they want to follow structured process and communication for decreasing informal power hierarchies?
  • they would like to mention the Ecobytes key partnership on the website?
  • you are eligible to be added to the Leipzip conference organisers group, or if people working in technology need to be labelled, othered and separated via the IT tag?

Ok, I agree that helpdesk may be too technical. Go ahead with Help then.