because of the corona virus, GDD will probably not be able to take place as planned. What do you think? Should we postpone it, shall we skip it, shall we virtualize it (how?),…
Please use this thread for exchanging opinions . We want to collect concrete ideas in this document: https://cloud.degrowth.net/s/9imZqpjHc583ZPy
It would be great to get your contribution before end of March, where we want to have a telco about this. If you want to participate in the call, here is the doodle to find a timeslot: https://doodle.com/poll/euzkdr8athf35u73. Please fill it in till March 26th.