Degrowth local groups map

Hello,

Can you please add a pointer in the degrowth local groups map to indicate that Research&Degrowth is based in Barcelona?

In the description, you can add the following text:

Research & Degrowth, (R&D) is an academic association dedicated to research, awareness raising, and events organization around the topic of degrowth. R&D defines degrowth as a multi-level voluntary path towards reduction of production and consumption aiming at ecological sustainability, good life, liberty, and social justice. For R&D, degrowth is grounded in ecology, ecological economics, anthropology, psychology, and social sciences in general. In the degrowth process, R&D is concerned with democracy, international cooperation, and understanding as opposed to societal closure, fragmentation and authoritarianism.

Email: network@degrowth.net

Social: twitter.com/R_Degrowth

Thank you very much!

Riccardo

Hi @r.mastini, would you like to try adding yourself this informational directly to the new, more dynamic map here? Realities - Degrowth

It would be a pleasure for us to hear about your experience, as we want to move this to a new phase where anyone can easily manage their own data :wink:

@Jala can you do it please?

Hi folks,

Could you update our location on the degrowth map to 156A Union St Ashland OR 97520?

With thanks and in solidarity,

Donnie

Hi Donnie,

we have received your request to update the location for the degrowth map.

We are currently in process of redesign around the map and would ask you for a little patience with that change. Reason is that we are transitioning from a manual to a semi-automatical curation process.

Thank you for your understanding,

Jon

Hi there,

I am a writer, poet and teacher working in London and Durham. I write under the moniker of the Post Growth Poet and my work deals with the requisites of a Degrowth economy and society.

I am currently writer in residence with the Josephine Butler college at the University of Durham and am looking to deliver some lectures in this position on the matters of Degrowth and what this means in the future.

I wondered if I may ask to be attached to the working map of campaigners and activists.

Regards,

Lee

Dear Lee,
Thanks for the request. For now we decide that people that are engaged in degrowth and want to create local group of activism, research etc can be part of the map. Thus will allow them to be in contact for other people interested in the same topic. If your idea is to be in the map to reach people that have similar interest of you in poetry and do something you are welcome! Fill this form: https://degrowth.community/surveys/mapping-degrowth-worldwide
You will have to wait time to be online because the process is for now not automatised.
Thanks!
JEan

Hi there,

I am a writer, poet and teacher working in London and Durham. I write under the moniker of the Post Growth Poet and my work deals with the requisites of a Degrowth economy and society.

I am currently writer in residence with the Josephine Butler college at the University of Durham and am looking to deliver some lectures in this position on the matters of Degrowth and what this means in the future.

I wondered if I may ask to be attached to the working map of campaigners and activists.

Regards,

Lee